Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day Thirty Eight: Poster Session and Farewell

My group was present at the School of Sciences and Mathematics Research Poster Session on Thursday. The poster turned out very well. It is not currently available on the wiki, but I will upload it there in the near future. It is currently hanging up on the second floor of JC Long. I stood in front of the poster during the poster session and answered any questions. I believe that Matt and Julie talked with one of the board of trustees members before I arrived. I spoke with another trustee member and sang my praise about the computer science department. I meant every word of it. I came to the College of Charleston with a major in biology and left it with a major in computer science. For the first few years, I was not sure what I was doing or where I belonged. I was lucky enough to take an intro computer science my sophomore year, and I instantly fell in love. I still need to make it through finals, but the end is in sight. Wish me luck.

TripleJ is scheduled to meet on Thursday and Sunday to prepare for our final presentation. I would update this post with a description of our efforts, but this blog is due in the form of a pdf file by tomorrow morning.

I enjoyed this class, and I will miss everyone in the department very much. Hopefully, we can find ways to communicate after graduation and keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment